Multi Array SonicQuality Broadband Compressional Measurements
Quality Broadband Compressional Measurements
The Multi Array Sonic (MAS) tool provides quality broadband compressional measurements of both hard and soft rock formations.
The MAS tool helps to assess/confirm formation porosity. Shear information may be obtained allowing assessment of formation mechanical strength and integrity.
- User-selectable frequency transmitters fire alternately provides compressional wave travel time
- Any combination of the five modes (6, 8, 10, 12, and 18 kHz frequency) can be run simultaneously to obtain required information in one pass
- Records four simultaneous real-time measurements, as well as recorded full waveforms
- Can be run with or without the array section
- Can be run as a CBL
- Can be run in both open- and cased-hole environments
- Fully compatible with Sondex Ultrawire* tools